Zoé Strecker, Founder and Director
Strecker is a visual artist, writer, academic journal editor and art professor at Transylvania University. See her website for more information.
Consultants, Volunteers, Interns, Partners & Supporters
- Bob Haven – embroidery consultant for the current community-engaged project, Lavish!
Haven is a master embroiderer and tambour beading specialist, theatre costume designer/technician, retired university professor, and instructor at the Academy of Art, University Fashion program in San Francisco. He teaches classes all over the world. See his website for more information and beautiful work samples.
- Greg Abernathy – Assistant Director of the Kentucky Natural Lands Trust
- Marc Evans – Botanist (retired),Kentucky State Nature Preserves Commission, Board Chair of the Kentucky Natural Lands Trust
- Joyce Bender – Executive Director, Kentucky State Nature Preserves Commission
- Martina Hines – Natural Communities biologist, Kentucky State Nature Preserves Commission
- Tara Littlefield – Botanist, Kentucky State Nature Preserves Commission
Join volunteers from all over the world to work on the Lavish! embroidery project. See the project pages, add your name to the mailing list and contract me, Zoé Strecker by email.
- Studio Intern TBA (We are not currently accepting applications for internships. Please check again in the January 2017.)